Skills & Stuff
Let us do it for you.
As a Help Me Rhonda Professional, you are a key member of the team providing quality cleaning for our customers. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, dependable, and have a great attitude. This is hard work, but can be very rewarding for people who have pride in a job well done, like to help people, and like to stay moving.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, flexible, willing to work nights and weekends and able to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as needed.As a Help me Rhonda Professional you will be responsible for routine and non routine jobs.
Routine cleaning jobs involve but not limited to cleaning, mopping, dusting, vacuuming. Cleaning windows, baseboards and sanitizing rooms and offices and more depending on the specific jobs need.
Non Routine jobs are according to the job order and will involve heavy trash removal, construction debris clean up, heavy item removal etc.
- Perform professional cleaning services including mopping, vacuuming, dusting, sanitizing, wipe downs and other final touches
- Communicate with customers and staff in a professional and courteous manner
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Reliable Transportation
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
- A commitment to quality
- Must be able to bend, push, pull, squat